Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Squattin' !

Warmed up and done in 90 mins....  not bad.

PVC roller, SMR stick and mob work

Squats-
135 x 6
135 x 6
135 x 6
225 x 5
225 x 5
280 x 5
325 x 5
370 x 5
*Last set felt the best....  hard to fully warm up when I train in my garage at this time of the year.  It takes awhile before my little heater makes it comfortable.

One Leg BW Squats-   a recommendation from Physio...
8 reps per leg x 3 sets

More Physio work....
Some ankle roll extension type thing, multi angle two foot calf raises, ankle band rotation work

Planks-
1 minute 8 sec
*Major ab crampage... done


Well my confidence is increasing with this ole calf of mine.  It is still a little swollen and actually sore today.  The strength is coming back though which is a positive.    Just have to be patient... I am anxious to do some indoor strongman training in the new gym.   Still a ways off unfortunately.  Until then I just focus hard on the deads, squats, bench and military pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment