Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Goals... Out of UFGyms Push/Pull... DEADLIFT DAY

When December rolls around everyone is excited.  The malls are packed, egg nog is flowing, Christmas parties are plentiful and cookies are in my belly.    It's definitely my favorite time of year but not just for Christmas.  The annual Ultimate Fitness Gym's X-MASS Push/Pull became a tradition the last couple years. It is probably the best gym I have stepped foot in and there have been many.  The atmosphere is incredible.
Unfortunately due to work and my daughter finally getting her foot surgery (fractured/Turf Toe) I will not be competing there.  Work sucks and I have no problem using a sick day to lift but Sydney has been needing this for a long time.  Daddy is staying home.

Looks like I will be gunning for the 100% RAW meet in February.     Full meet and looking to set the bar high.   My training has no strongman event days for the next little while.  All I am going to worry about is my squat, bench and deadlift.  Let's see what happens.  :)

Sunday Morning-  DEADLIFT Day

Deads- worked up to...
360 x 3
410 x 3
460 x 5
500 x 1  *lots left

Deficit Deads-
225 x 10 x 3 sets

Good Mornings-
95 x 15 x 3 sets

Cable Ab Pulldowns-
weight?? x 20 reps x 3 sets  **Good hard squeeze throughout, maybe too light


That's it, good session.   Went to Adrian's and had the Hatebreed cranked!!!   Next up... bench day!

No comments:

Post a Comment